Kameron Nesen is a California local with a degree in Advertising from Pepperdine University in Malibu, CA. She minored in Musical Theater and has been featured in national television, radio and print work throughout her career.
Kameron has worked in PR, Media Relations, Marketing, Advertising, Celebrity Event Planning for several years with a specialty in the wellness and hospitality industry.
She developed her consulting business after realizing there was a growing need for companies in the social media realm. It allows her to bring her experience, versatility and creativity to a plethora of industries. Kameron has first-hand experience from promoting her very own line of products and uses the same methodology and passion with her clients. Kameron's team stays current with all the newest trends from social media and film to website development and graphic design.
On a personal note - Kameron loves animals, grew up riding horses and is a licensed falconer. She released a Celtic album and has her own line of jewelry sold internationally. She is a screenwriter and has published several books and courses for aspiring artists.
Kameron Nesen has created a CD that combines ancient legends with contemporary music resulting in "Celtic" pop. Her use of Medieval instruments with modern lyrics develops a mystical feel that is soothing and addictive to audiences.
The Demo Duo provide expertise and experience in the music industry, state-of-the-art recording software (same software used on Hollywood film scoring and A-list artist re-mixing) all at affordable prices!
The Ancient Art of Sackistry [NSFW]
Traveling the globe, Madame Keen has had her hands full reading men's deepest secrets—secrets that can only be found through the Ancient Art of Sackistry.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- It should be known that by purchasing "Queen of Media" consulting package or service that Queenofmedia.com assumes no responsibility for the content that is used on any client's website, EBook, articles, audio, promotional materials etc. We are simply project promoters and creators. It's the responsibiltiy of the owner of the project to verify all information before uploading it on their webserver. Queenofmedia.com assumes no responsibility for wrong information in any of the media consulting services (EBook,website, article, content, audio.)
- By purchasing queenofmedia.com consulting services, you agree that you are FULLY responsible for any legal or monetary accusations that are brought forth to you based on the product you are promoting and/or selling.
- Queenofmedia.com is a sole proprietorship (independant contractor) and has no ownership in any project we create or service.
- If there is a problem reading the text file and queenofmedia.com can not download the copy, the client will receive a complete refund. No refunds will be given for work that has been done.
- Queenofmedia.com has the right to refuse any client at any time for any reason.
- Queenofmedia.com receives loads of client requests and runs on a tight schedule. We do not guarantee exact delivery date but will do our best to give you an accurate estimation and time in which a project will be complete but will give an estimate only.
- Design changes include removal, addition, or change in graphics
or copy from it's original form. If there is a typo or a mistake
that Queenofmedia.com has made, that will not be counted as a design
Any additional changes above and beyond the allotted package you have chosen will be at a rate of $50/hour. After the job has been completed, any changes will be $50/hour minimum.
- It is ESSENTIAL that you provide your copy in its revised and completed form.
- All graphics or stock photos are included as part of the package fee. Queenofmedia.com will be obtaining stock photos and will not be held responsible or liable for any legalities that arise from the useage of the stock photos but it is the responsibility of the client.
- If the finalized project is too large to e-mail, Queenofmedia.com will provide a hard copy and mail it directly to the client. Queenofmedia.com will make the best effort to compress files into a manageable size without losing quality.
- Queen of Media social media packages, rates, deadlines and fees will be customized per individual client and agreed upon before entering into project by both parties involved.
- All project payment is due on the
- 50% deposit upfront
- 50% balance upon completion
- Payment types accepted include Cashiers Check or Paypal Wire Transfer (account firstname.lastname@example.org)
Welcome to Queenofmedia.com (the "Site").
We understand that privacy online is important to users of our Site, especially when conducting business. This statement governs our privacy policies with respect to those users of the Site ("Visitors") who visit without transacting business and Visitors who register to transact business on the Site and make use of the various services offered by Queenofmedia.com (collectively, "Services") ("Authorized Customers").
"Personally Identifiable Information"
refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, social security number, and credit card information. Personally Identifiable Information does not include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without identification of the individual user) or demographic information not connected to an identified individual.
What Personally Identifiable Information is collected?
We may collect basic user profile information from all of our Visitors. We collect the following additional information from our Authorized Customers: the names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of Authorized Customers, the nature and size of the business, and the nature and size of the advertising inventory that the Authorized Customer intends to purchase or sell.
What organizations are collecting the information?
In addition to our direct collection of information, our third party service vendors (such as credit card companies, clearinghouses and banks) who may provide such services as credit, insurance, and escrow services may collect this information from our Visitors and Authorized Customers. We do not control how these third parties use such information, but we do ask them to disclose how they use personal information provided to them from Visitors and Authorized Customers. Some of these third parties may be intermediaries that act solely as links in the distribution chain, and do not store, retain, or use the information given to them.
How does the Site use Personally Identifiable Information?
We use Personally Identifiable Information to customize the Site, to make appropriate service offerings, and to fulfill buying and selling requests on the Site. We may email Visitors and Authorized Customers about research or purchase and selling opportunities on the Site or information related to the subject matter of the Site. We may also use Personally Identifiable Information to contact Visitors and Authorized Customers in response to specific inquiries, or to provide requested information.
With whom may the information may be shared?
Personally Identifiable Information about Authorized Customers may be shared with other Authorized Customers who wish to evaluate potential transactions with other Authorized Customers. We may share aggregated information about our Visitors, including the demographics of our Visitors and Authorized Customers, with our affiliated agencies and third party vendors. We also offer the opportunity to "opt out" of receiving information or being contacted by us or by any agency acting on our behalf.
How is Personally Identifiable Information stored?
Personally Identifiable Information collected by Queenofmedia.com is securely stored and is not accessible to third parties or employees of Queenofmedia.com except for use as indicated above.
What choices are available to Visitors regarding collection, use and distribution of the information?
Visitors and Authorized Customers may opt out of receiving unsolicited information from or being contacted by us and/or our vendors and affiliated agencies by responding to emails as instructed, or by contacting us at thequeenofmedia(at)gmail.com
Are Cookies Used on the Site?
How does Queenofmedia.com use login information?
TrendyEbook.com uses login information, including, but not limited to, IP addresses, ISPs, and browser types, to analyze trends, administer the Site, track a user's movement and use, and gather broad demographic information.
What partners or service providers have access to Personally Identifiable Information from Visitors and/or Authorized Customers on the Site?
Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information to comply with law
We will disclose Personally Identifiable Information in order to comply with a court order or subpoena or a request from a law enforcement agency to release information. We will also disclose Personally Identifiable Information when reasonably necessary to protect the safety of our Visitors and Authorized Customers.
How does the Site keep Personally Identifiable Information secure?
All of our employees are familiar with our security policy and practices. The Personally Identifiable Information of our Visitors and Authorized Customers is only accessible to a limited number of qualified employees who are given a password in order to gain access to the information. We audit our security systems and processes on a regular basis. Sensitive information, such as credit card numbers or social security numbers, is protected by encryption protocols, in place to protect information sent over the Internet. While we take commercially reasonable measures to maintain a secure site, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place and we will not be liable to Visitors or Authorized Customers for any such occurrences.
How can Visitors correct any inaccuracies in Personally Identifiable Information?
Visitors and Authorized Customers may contact us to update Personally Identifiable Information about them or to correct any inaccuracies by emailing us at thequeenofmedia at gmail.com
Can a Visitor delete or deactivate Personally Identifiable Information collected by the Site?
We provide Visitors and Authorized Customers with a mechanism to delete/deactivate Personally Identifiable Information from the Site's database by contacting kameronnesen at gmail.com. However, because of backups and records of deletions, it may be impossible to delete a Visitor's entry without retaining some residual information. An individual who requests to have Personally Identifiable Information deactivated will have this information functionally deleted, and we will not sell, transfer, or use Personally Identifiable Information relating to that individual in any way moving forward.
This web site contains links to other web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another web site. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved in the U.S. and world wide.
Unauthorized duplication or publication of any materials from this Site is expressly prohibited.